CPRCon USA 2020
Check Point Research has been researching the cyber security landscape and malware for many years.
We wanted to create an event where the security community and us can share our work to valued Check Point customers.
So… we created CPRCon summit for the entire research community. The summit is part of the CPX Event where Check Point customers and partners receive the latest up to date intelligence and cyber threat reviews, it’s a great opportunity to showcase your latest research, get in touch with new people, and generally have fun.
The sessions are of course completely vendor-neutral and pure research focused. We do not allow any product pitching of any kind.
- Submissions may only be entered by researchers/speakers (no submissions from PR firms/marketing representatives).
- Check Point does not accept product or vendor-related pitches. Any product or vendor pitch will be disqualified.
- Your submission should clearly detail the concepts, ideas, findings, and solutions a researcher or speaking team plans to present.
- Individuals may submit more than one proposal but each proposal must be submitted via a separate submission form.
- Each submission must include detailed biographies of the proposed speaking team.
- Submitters will be contacted directly if Review Board members have any questions about a submission.
CPRCon 2020 will be held at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in the beautiful New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. The conference will take place at Jan 27-29 2020.
Accepted speakers will receive full travel reimbursement (**) including economy-class, round-trip airfare and accommodation for one speaker.
(**) Cap of $1,000 USD domestic travel and $1,300 USD international travel
All questions about submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting a proposal via the Check Point Call for Papers system, submitters selected to speak understand and agree to the Terms as detailed in this section.
- By speaking at a Check Point conference, Speakers grant Check Point permission to record, reproduce, distribute, advertise, and show a Speaker's presentation including but not limited to www.checkpoint.com, conference proceedings and materials, audio, video, printed and/or electronic ads, fliers, mailers, etc.
- Full conference passes are given only to those who actively participate as Speakers on accepted presentations.
- The Check Point Review Board will have access to all submissions and materials.
- Review Board access to submissions is provisioned under NDA with Check Point.
- Reviews, Acceptances and/or Declines are conducted on a rolling basis.
- All correspondence and queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prospective Speakers should not directly contact any Check Point Review Board member regarding the status of submission(s) or feedback.
- Speakers are responsible for providing all necessary equipment, including laptops and machines for their presentation.
- Check Point reserves the right to change scheduled speaking times as necessary. While every effort will be made to honor assigned times, Speakers may be called upon to present at any time during the conference.
- Check Point reserves the right to rescind an accepted submission without reason.
This Call for Papers closed on 2019-10-27 08:54 (Asia/Jerusalem).